Topic: UPCC Passage: Matthew 7:7-12
Check out the sermon video here!
His love demands that we rely on Him (vs. 7-8)
- Keep asking, seeking, and knocking
- Finding is a promise not a hope
- He will supply
His love spoils us (vs. 9-11)
- The examples tell the story
- The life we live reflects the story
- The Father we have designed the story
His love shows us how to love others (vs. 12)
- How do you want to be treated?
- How are you treating others?
- How does His Word tell us to treat others? You shall love your neighbor as
yourself-the second commandment.
Questions to Consider
- So how does this intersect with human relationships? As we are daily seeking
His plan then we know that it is to go and share the gospel and make disciples.
- A submitted and persistent Christian is the best kind of friend to have.
How does this intersect with human relationships?
And this is how the world will know you are my disciples, by how you show love
to each other.