Topic: UPCC Passage: Luke 24:1-12
One word for the service: Rejoice
Reactions to Christ’s Resurrection
The Women’s Reactions (vs. 4-10)
- Perplexed; flustered: why is the tomb empty?
- Frightened by the angels and the missing body
- Focused: realization that his words were true
The Disciples’ Reactions (vs. 11)
Peter’s Reaction (vs. 12)
- Anxious: is this really true, did Christ really rise from the dead?
- Amazed: marveling at what had happened
Questions to Think on
- What is your reaction to Christ’s gift?
- Do you live like you believe Christ is the resurrected, conquering savior?
- Who will you tell?