Utilizing Natural Opportunities for Evangelism
Topic: UPCC Passage: Matthew 19:16-22
If you’re his child, then you have something to share, you are a personal evangelist.
Evangelism summed up: One life sharing life with another life
Sometimes we get distracted and miss amazing opportunities that God puts before us.
Look for the excess to determine where the turmoil is
- Where there’s excess, there’s often emptiness
- Recognize the turmoil of every heart apart from God (v16)
- Realize the cause of the heart turmoil is sin (v17-20)
- Remember that salvation requires a recognition of need (v21)
- Require a clear call (v21-22)
- God, help me see the lost people as you do.
- God, give me opportunities to share the gospel.
- God, give me courage to share about you.
- God, let me see people saved.
Prayer reminds me of my role in evangelism, but more about God’s role.
- We share, but God saves